There is an exciting opportunity to join Masjid Alhikmah and Community Centre as the Imam and Headteacher. Masjid Alhikmah serves the Muslims in Aberdeen city and surrounding areas with fit for purpose services and facilities.
We are seeking to recruit an Imam and Headteacher to join the team. Ideal candidates should have the following skills set:
- A strong understanding of Islam and Muslims in the U.K.
- Be a graduate in Islamic Sciences (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and Arabic language
- At least two years’ experience of serving as an Imam and Headteacher
- Closing Date :1st October 2023
Apply via the application link: https://form.jotform.com/masjidalhikmah/ImamandHeadteacherApplication
About Masjid Alhikmah
- Established in 2013
- 10,000 sq ft purpose built Masjid
- Supported by 7 trustees and 2 members of staff (full time asst Imam & caretaker)
- 5 day a week madrasah with over 200 boys and girls
- More at www.masjidalhikmah.org.uk